06 April 2005

more defensive driving fun

okay, so this is so funny to me and I don't know why. Here's an little bit of what I have to read while doing my defensive driving.

"Marijuana, often referred to as grass, pot or weed, is the unprocessed, dried leaves, stems and seeds of the cannabis sativa and the cannabis indica plants. Hashish, a more potent product, is processed from the resin in the flowers of the marijuana plant. Like marijuana, it may be smoked or eaten. In its most frequently used form, the dried leaves are shredded and rolled with cigarette papers into a "joint." Hashish is usually smoked in a pipe."

I don't know why, but it's just funny to me that I get to learn all about the wacky tabacky through defensive driving. anyone else find that funny? or is it just me?

No comments: